Current Open Positions - Immediate hire
Benefits Offered: Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to utilize various automated and manual equipment to support our metal fabrication department.
- Maintain clean and organize raw material, inventory and tooling areas
- Preform secondary/finishing operations within the department
- Utizlie overhead crane (following safety guidelines)
- Set-up, program and run bandsaw
- Set-up, run equipment to broach finished goods
- Set-up, run equipment to tap finished goods
- Set-up, run equipment to place flanges on finished goods
- Set-up, program and run marking machine to mark finished goods
- Set-up, run equpment to deburr finished goods
- Assemble/disassemble tooling as required
Preform cleaning functions as assigned including but not limited to:
- removal of chip bins
- machine cleaning and wipe down
- floor cleaning (automated scrubber)
- Follow ISO manufacturing procedures and Lean concepts
- Maintain machines, tools and overall shop in good order and cleanliness
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe manner
- Adhere to all safety guidelines
Current Shift Availability: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Health plan covering medical and dental
- Life insurance
- 401(k) (with company match)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Education Assistance
- Modern, clean and safe environment
- Opportunity for internal mobility and strong long-term career growth potential
- The opportunity to join a strong team
About BRECOflex CO., L.L.C.:
Superior products and services – Synchronize with our Team
BRECOflex CO., L.L.C. is an international manufacturing company of polyurethane timing belts and metal pulleys. We are the industry pioneer and leader. As an ISO 9001 certified company, BRECOflex CO., L.L.C. provides quality products and quality service for industrial conveying, power transmission and linear drive components.
Our customers range from fortune 500 organizations to small businesses. We are a major supplier to various industries such as: robotic, packaging, food processing, medical equipment, linear and automation, paper handling, glass, and woodworking; these suppliers consist of OEM’s, End Users, and Distributors. We deliver exceptional service from our east coast based headquarters and sales offices located throughout North and South America.
We provide innovative solutions. From our customer’s needs to their production floor; our exceptional service and proven ability to deliver customized product with short lead times is unmatched.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the “Submit Your Resume” button on this page.