BRECOflex CO., L.L.C. is a Monmouth County based international manufacturing company for industrial conveying and power transmission components. We are a major supplier to many Fortune 500 companies due to our expertise in highly customized products with short lead times.
Due to our dynamic growth, we have excellent opportunities for team-oriented individuals.We are seeking highly motivated candidates who enjoy working for an ISO 9001 certified company. The successful candidates will be energetic with a positive work attitude and enthusiasm.
Our employees enjoy many benefits of working for a progressive company that believes in exceeding customer expectations. If this sounds like you then we encourage you to apply today. Our current jobs openings are listed below.
- Highly competitive wages
- Health plan covering medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Productivity bonus
- Modern, clean and safe environment
- Opportunity for internal mobility and strong long-term career growth
- The opportunity to join a strong team.
Current Open Positions - Immediate hire
The Industrial Sales role is responsible for developing new and existing business through product development and industry specific account development. This role’s primary focus is on developing relationships with new and existing accounts through field/sales visits.
Ideal candidate requires a general understanding and technical competence in industrial/packaging/drive components manufacturing. Candidate will be able to identify and design business and sales objectives, discover customer pain points, offer recommendations and recognize new market opportunities.
- Full-time Industrial Sales, Sales Region: The states of Washington and Oregon
- Based at home office with Company car
- Business travel is daily and overnight travel is required up to 50% – 75%
- Increase market share by promoting products and services to existing and new accounts
- Define competitor customers and convert them to BRECOflex accounts
- Maintain and develop opportunities in current accounts where a working relationship exists
- Troubleshoot applications/processes
- Prepare weekly itineraries, call reports, expense and mileage reports
- Maintain an organized and efficient home office to support sales activities
Requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering, desired
- Minimum two (2) years experience in sales or applications pertaining to: industrial/packaging/drive components manufacturing
- Excellent selling skills or the ability to develop such skills
- Optimal utilization of time management
- Knowledge of technical terminology
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Communication skills to present technical information to all levels in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to listen to customers, analyze needs and apply solutions to problems utilizing strategic and logical thinking
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Experience with CRM, both PC and mobile. ACT!, preferred
- Highly competitive wages
- Health plan covering medical and dental
- 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company vehicle
- Company supplied smartphone and laptop
- The opportunity to join a strong team
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position please submit your here or click the “Apply” button below
BRECOflex CO., L.L.C. hires new employees on an as needed basis. Please check this page periodically or add BRECOflex to the search criteria on your preferred job listing website.