Use the linear drive calculator when designing and sizing your drive. For additional assistance please contact us at (732)460-9500 or click the link to the linear drive calculations assistance form at the bottom of this page.
1. Select a drive layout below
2. Enter Load Data
3. Select Calculation Type based on available data
4. Select Belt pitch, enter belt length, free-span length, and pulley info
5. Click Calculate tab on the top of the screen for a quick result summary
6. Click Journal to output a PDF of the full results including tensile and tooth shear safety factors