BRECOprotect® is a food and medical processing timing belt made of FDA approved AU1 blue polyurethane. It provides the stiffness and accuracy of carbon steel tension members which are fully encapsulated in hydrolysis-resistant polyurathane. It resists absorption of oils and waters making it ideal for wash-down applications. Download the BRECOprotect® Engineering Bulletin below.
• Fully encapsulated cords for use in wash down applications
• Blue polyurethane for food inspection vision systems
• Easy-to-clean smooth outer surfaces with sealed edges
• Length tolerance/pretension consistent under varying humidity
• Steel cord belt strength and stiffness
• Resistant to oils and greases
Fully Encapsulated Tension Members for Wash-Down Applications
Enclosing the tension members protects them from corrosion.
Sealed Edges Standard - Sealed Ends Optional
Sealed edges make BRECOprotect® impervious to liquids.
Recommended for Linear Drive, Indexing and Conveying
Available in Open-Ended (M) and Spliced and Welded (V)
BRECOprotect® is available in AT5, AT10, AT15, AT20, T5, T10, T20 and F3.0. Self-tracking versions are also available. Please consult customer service for pricing and delivery.
For technical assistance with your food or pharmaceutical application you can also speak to a BRECOflex engineer.